Below is a List of Characters of the "Dragons Rioting" manga series
- Tachibana Rintaro - The main male protagonist who is diagnosed with Hentai Syndrome, a rare disease that would be proved fatal if he gets sexually aroused and he had to avoid any lewd thoughts through "clear mind and a silent and serene heart". He attends to Nangokuren High School because he mistakenly thought it would be an all-boys school.
- Ayane- Female protagonist and Rintaro's disciple after witnessing Rintaro's strength that managed to halt both her and Kyoka from fighting each other and tends to follow Rintaro through the academy and have him to accepts her as her disciple, hoping that the newbie's strength will help her to bring peace and protect the innocent in the academy. Ayane is the leader of one of the faction of the academy, Ryōzenpaku has a philosophy that the people's bond and friendship would make her stronger.
- Keiko - One of Ayane's loyal friends and subordinates, a tough brawler with a high food apetite. She is one of the Sub-leaders of Ryōzenpaku, one of the three factions in the school.
- Makoto - One of Ayane's loyal friends and subordinates, the weaponry master and a hygiene extremist who sees bath as her priority. She is one of the Sub-leaders of Ryōzenpaku, one of the three factions in the school.
- Tamao - Rintaro's male buddy in the academy and forged the Sworn Brotherhood of Virginity after learned the true colors behind Asuna's plan to obtain Rintaro so she can become the Dragon in the academy.
- Kōsuke - Another Rintaro's male buddy and forged the Sworn Brotherhood of Virginity after learned the true colors behind Asuna's plan to obtain Rintaro so she can become the Dragon in the academy.
- Rino-Being the smartest in the academy, Rino is one of the Dragons who used tactics and wits to take out of her rival. Unlike Ayane and Kyoka, who settle their rivalry with their fist, Rino rather an opportunist as she observe the situatiob until the perfect timing to execute her plan for victory. It is due to her philosophy that victors would win without failure, Rino often uses anyone as her pawn of her plan and deemed "useless" people would block her path to domination.
- Rurina-One of the twins of the Disciplinary Squad
- Rumina-Another one of the twins of the
- Asuna-The president of the Disciplinary Squad, Asuna is also an idol who uses her popularity to drew the attention from all the students(all except Rintaro, whose weakness against woman actually help him to escape her seducing power). Tends to seduce Rintaro in order to become the Dragon, which ended foiled by Ayane.
- Kyōka - One of the strongest student of the academy, Kyoka is one of the Dragon whose fighting skills are superior towards both Ayane and Rino. In her philosophy, Kyoka believed that the strong ensures survival and tends to fight and antagonize Ayane's own philosophy (as her philosophy that people's bond would make her stronger) to become the strongest in the academy.
- Kako - Kyoka's partner and subordinate, who is extremely defensive towards Kyōka against all threats.
Teachers & Staffs
- Okina - Kintaro's and Ayane's hot-blooded homeroom teacher who is serious and protective towards to her students in her class, though she urged her students to fall in love before their graduation.
- Rintaro's Father-Rumored to be a great fighter, Mr.Tachibana is Rintaro's parental figure and mentor who taught Rintaro the martial arts in order keep his son's Hentai Syndrome under control after learned his son's fatal disease.
- Hatenko Meru - One of the legendary students who is slack over to experience the free life style without any worries about the burden. Had a strong rivalry with her longtime rival and friend, Ren.
- Kito-Meru's pet hamster and long time companion, which latter became Rintaro's companion after Meru left the academy for her own dreams.
- Ren-Former student who graduated just moments before her dream to dominate the school. Formerly rival against Meru, Ren entrusted her dream to Meru while forged an unbroken vow with her.